Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 8 October 2018

Little Bit Ditsy!


Now THAT's what I CALL a workywalkies! 6.33 miles apparently!

The day started with a great playtime with Milo the GoldieDoodle in the park at the bottom of the road. Then came a bit of a snoozytime while Daddy did tippetytappetying and Mummy did yet more crowshaving and Puppa zzizzed in his armchair. Then we went for a car-ride to a human yummyery in Worthing.

That under-the-table snooze was good preparation for what came next: I got to take Mummy to the shop opposite where she bought two more big blobs of wound-up long tails - the ones she unravels to crowshave. Then we set off down the road, and Mummy asked me to 'Find left' then 'Find the crossing'. That took us to a very exciting prospect; the beach! I got a little bit ditsy in anticipation but Mummy told me 'Not today. Find left'. Huff! I thought! I did try to persuade Mummy that she was making a mistake but she just insisted 'No. Not today. Straight on'. I got the message. We went straight on..... and on..... and on............. Alllllll the way from Worthing to Puppa's home in Shoreham, along the edge of the beach most of the way.

Part way along Mummy asked me to 'Find a seat'. I did and it was a good move; Mummy sat down on the bench and then removed my harness and lead and let me have a sniff about on the beach. I have to admit that I didn't have a huge amount of oomph for zoomies or anything too energetic but I did enjoy that bit of relaxation!

4 photos of me with Milo the white curly coated Golden Retriever x Poodle. He is wearing a K9 harness just like mine but his has squiggles on the sides that say 'Champion' on one side and 'Security' on the other.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment