Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 22 October 2018

FloatyboatyPrison!


Wowweee! What a day!

Floatyboatyhome into a prison where a manhuman did a windywindy thing that brought a huge door down and down and down - into the water. Thankfully, we escaped, along with wheeliecase, before the water started to shrink and floatyboatyhome went down down down.

Next came a 2 mile workywalkies across Bumingham to the trainstation. Then a very pleasant snooze in the posh train.

That got me ready for the 3 miles workywalkies across London from Marley's Bone Station to Victoria Station. This had the delectable interlude of a freerun in Hidy Park! I did play Hidy Hidy a couple of times. Mummy had no idea which tree I was hiding behind, so she blew her whistle and I came zooming for a yummy!

The next train wasn't so posh but at least it had carpet to snooze on. The bonus was that I had to hoover the yummies off the carpet to make it clean and comfy enough to lie down! Heehee! It's a tough life sometimes!

The final stop was at Shoreham where I had to workywalkies the final mile and a bit of the day to Puppa's home.

I think I was ready for the bone that Mummy gave me! It has all disappeared now though! Huff! But now my teddy seems to be pulling my head down down down....... zzzzzz

2 photos:
 
Me lying on Puppa's patterned carpet enjoying a good bone-munching session.

Me lying on the same carpet with my head on teddy's tummy.

1 comment:

  1. Monty can sympathise with you Oakley as his boat is also in prison getting a shiny new black bottom!

    ReplyDelete