Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Goldendoodle.

Good timing Mummy!

This morning I got to take Mummy down the road to the little park. It just happened that we were there at the same time as two great playmates: a cockerpoo and a rescued houndyboy. We had some super games of chase and run and roll and chase and steal-the-ball.

Mummy says that her talkybone told her that little minihuman Hallie is still a bit poorly so we haven't been to visit today, but we will do tomorrow.

We've taken it pretty easy for the rest of the day with a lovely workywalkies this afternoon to the shoppyplace called Southwick Square. Mummy was a very naughty mummy though; she refused to be guided into the mouth-watery-red-and-white-striped shop! Hufff!! On the way back though, I got to say hello to a couple of super-hairy hounds. A big fluffy labradoodle and a slightly less fluffy goldendoodle. It was only a meet & greet coz I was on duty and Mummy burbled something about Southwick Green not being a safe place to freerun because there is no fence around it - just roads. Maybe one day we will meet again and get to play properly.......

This evening, I persuaded Daddy that he needed a walkies. I didn't expect to walk half way around the world! I now seem to be having a little trouble keeping my head up.......zzzzzzzz....

Photo shows me and my playmates this morning all sitting in a row after our playtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment