Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 7 October 2018

Zoomies!

Playdate! Woohoo!

Church first (carpet snooze and lots of fusses - plus a little bit of white fluffystuff from a ladyhuman at the front when Mummy got a bit of it and a slurp from a human drinkbowl on a stalk). Then a trip to visit big round Rosie and James and Hallie again. Then came the bestest bit: A car-ride to my PuppyMummy and PuppyDaddy's home!

I may just have got a smidgen squeaky when we pulled in through the big gates. PuppyMummy Sue was there waiting for me! My tail wagged so hard it wopped me on the sides! Then we went into the garden and I didn't know which way to zoom first! There was PuppyDaddy Mike and Labradoodle pup Poppy! I got so excited I had to make a deposit on the grass! Ahem! Oops! Then came the crazy zoomies and chase and roll and chase and fusses and greetings and more zoomies and more chase and ... and... and... Ooooooohhhh!!! It was such fun!

3 photos:
 
Zoomies with Poppy the black(ish) Labradoodle.

Happy me waiting on the grass for the next game of chase.

Fusses with PuppyMummy Sue for me and with Mummy for Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment