Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 6 October 2018

Swimmybeasties.


Bleugh! Today has been a soggydoggy yuccky leakyskies day. So it has been a largely lazy day.

This morning I devoted my attentions to my bone but it disappeared! I was happily munching away and suddenly there was nothing there!

We stole Puppa's car again and went to visit Rosie and James and minihuman Hallie. Once again I was most miffed to find the hissing furball food was tantalisingly close but behind bars so I couldn't clean up the dishes! Huff! Rosie still has that huge football inside her tummy!

We went with them all to a shoppyplace. The first shop was really boring - Mummy says it was called Huffycraft or something, and it seems it didn't have what Mummy wanted. We then went next door to a shop with lots of big puddles in it. Inside the puddle were lots and lots of swimmybeasties with no legs. More importantly, on the floor were lots of scattered little nuggets of yumminess. Hallie dropped some of them, but she threw the rest to the swimmybeasties. I did a good job of hoovering up the mess.

This evening, I got to take Daddy for a leisurely walkies but we got soggy. At least that meant a great rubbadub with a towel when we got back - AFTER I managed to get in a good shake to decorate the walls, doorframes, cupboard doors, floor........ Heehee! Mummy stroked them all after she had finished rubbadubbing me, then Daddy had to inspect her work to point out the bits she had missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment