Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Calendars!

Yay! Is this why Dad dragged me down to Bournemouth? My calendars have arrived!!!! He's even sold one already.
Dad says they will go like hot cakes. They don't smell edible - not even for me!
If you want one, there is only a limited number, so get your order in quick. They are in stock, and Dad will send them out as quickly as he can. Why not buy some as Christmas presents? Who could resist.
And ALL the profits from my calendars will go towards our fund raising for Guide Dogs.

"What's this, Dad?" Me looking at a big cardboard box on the floor.

They're here! Me standing proudly over my new calendars.

Front of the wall calendar.

Front of the desk calendar.

Image from the May page on the calendar. Me wearing my judge's wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment