Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 7 October 2016

Lots of Leaking Eyes.

Leaky eyes day.

I took Mummy workywalkies to Tesco, then back along the pawmenade. Shortly after we got back to Granny's flat, Daddy came back. That was a very tailwaggy moment. I was very glad to get my Daddy back. Then we all went out to visit Granny. When we arrived at Granny's seniorhumanvetkennel, lots of the nice people there came to greet us. I knew something wasn't right. Then we went up to Granny's room and Mum and Dad shut the door and their eyes started very leaking. They clicked the bedside squidgy wallthing and it went down so I could check Granny out. She didn't move and she wasn't doing any rumblynose either. I gave her a big kiss on the paw and then turned my loves to Mummy and Daddy. They needed me to be a bit of a goof to make their mouths turn up a bit. It worked.....a bit.

After a while, we left a Granny's room and Mum and Dad did some yacketyyack-yacking with the nice workypeople there, then we left and I took them over the road for a freerun on the golf course. They enjoyed the walkies in the fresh air and, of course, I did my best to entertain them by finding pals to play with. There were plenty of them today so I did a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment