Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 28 October 2016

Boats, Trains and Buses.....

9 locks, 1 road-in-the-air bridge, 4 twirly-round bridges and a megalong towpath workywalkies. What a fabulous day! Back where we belong! Yayyyyyy! Working locks with Mum means a good supply of yummies! Well..... I do need to be assured that I'm doing a good job!

After mooring up at our floatyboaty marina home in Newbury, I still had work to do: I had to take Dad walkies (Mum apparently needed us out of the way so she could stroke the floor properly. I had to take Dad to the train station. This was a bit odd though - we got there just as a train was leaving and apparently that was the one we should have got on. So, I then had to take Dad to a bus station. We rode on a bus to where we lived last night in a place called Aldermaston. There, we found our car and rode in that back home to Newbury.

Now, if you will excuse me, I think I may need a bit of a snooze! My eyelids are very heavy and my head just will not stay up any longer. Mummy, please may I use you as a pillow? Thank you......zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment