Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 14 May 2017

Parked Like a Twat.

"What a good boy!" I like to hear that from Mummy. I did my job good!

I was workywalkiesing Mummy through Newbury when I had to halt us. There was a car parked right smack bang in the middle of the pavement. Blocking our way completely. Now, normally, I would take Mum to the kerb and wait for her to work out that I am taking her offkerb to go around the obstacle. This time it was different though. This was a nasty road with big beastie vroomy things whizzing by. Not a safe option for an off kerb. Mum stood for a few moments trying to work out the best thing to do. She was muttering to me stuff like 'I guess we will have to turn back .....go the longer way around.....' Then a ladyhuman got out of the car and came up to us. She said something about 'Sorry .......wait 10 minutes and I will be out of the way.....'

Mum was not amused. I could feel her getting stroppified. She said something about that parking on the pavement breaking something called the law....... Then the ladyhuman got all megastroppy and started angrybarking at Mummy. Then with a big huff (better than I can huff!) she stomped off into the road and stuck her front paws up in the air. This made the cars stop coming. Then she barked something at Mum and Mum, all flusterified, asked me to 'Find the way round'. Of course I did and we carried on our way, but stroppyladyhuman yelled something else at Mum as we passed her.....
The rest of our workywalkies was very uneventful. Dad picked us up in the car and we went off for a little ride before returning back to floatyboatyhome to receive visitors. That meant a nice long snoozetime for me.

I'm carefully looking after Mum's leg now - under my head! Night night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment