Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Get well soon Daddy!

Mum says 'Thank you for all the kind words'. She seems to be a bit better. At least she got out of bed today! Actually, better than that; I got to take her for a bit of a workywalkies. Dad has been in bed all day today though - well, mainly in bed.....in between visits to the spending bowl! He hasn't been barking in a bowl though like Mum was! I rather suspect that the workywalkies with Mum was because Mum was slightly less icky than Dad, so I had to take her to get some essentials. One of those essentials was apparently VERY essential: a bottle of those squirtysuds they use on their paws!

It was good to be out strutting my stuff and I think Mum really needed my help. She was a bit wobbly sometimes, especially on the way back. When we got back aboard home, she flumped on the sofa and didn't do much else all day.

I think she was pleased with me though. She told me I had been a super good boy and gave me a huge knobblyknucklebone. Suddenly, the rest of the day staying in was rather appealling!

Oh! I should have told you all; my fame is spreading! I feature in something called a blog, done by a nice visitor who came to our boat a little while ago. The nice manhuman Bob, with his teddybear Bertie.

www.mindfullybertie.org.uk

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that your Mum and Dad have been so poorly, Oakley - I am sure they are grateful for all your help and cuddles. Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas. Jennie, Chris and Monty xx

    ReplyDelete