Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 30 October 2015

Soggy Doggy!

Soggy Doggy! That was me all day today!

We've cruised, we've walked, we've worked locks and swingbridges, and most importantly, I've played with a couple of pals: one was Billy, the little whippet X terrier that I first met last year, then again a couple of days ago. This morning I had a fab game of chase with him, just after we first set off. I taught him how to bark at hissing featherballs too! Well......it had to be done......the big white beastie started it! The other play pal was a passing labradoodle that I met at a lock. That was a great game of chase too!

Now that we've moored up, the sky has finally stopped leaking! I took Dad for a walk this evening to get him out of Mum's way. While we were out, she obviously launched a major attack on the floor, using whiskersticks and wet frothy wiping stick. When I got back she attacked me with a towel! It seems she didn't appreciate my additional splatterings and pawprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment