Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 26 October 2015

Nobody Loves Me....

Bacon....sausages.....eggs......toast......umbrella slices......parp-pods.....etc etc..... all seriously mouth-watering stuff...... and what did I get? Not a crumb! Nothing! Zilch! Haaaaarrrruummpphh! And after all my hard work guiding Mum along the towpath, working the swingbridges and locks! Right! That's it! I'm going on strike!

Well, actually, I don't know what a 'strike' is so I'll make do with the sofa!

The mouthwatering torment was in the nice cafe called Aldermaston Tea Rooms​, where Mum says we will be next Friday 30 October from 11am to 3pm, along with some fellow Guide Dogs and Puppies to play with. Maybe I could find a morsel then to make up for today......

Come along and love me..... please.....pretty please? The more of my human friends that come, the better chance there is of a crumb or several getting dropped!

No comments:

Post a Comment