Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 24 October 2015

It's a Tough Life!

The result of a day of hard work/play! 
Photo of me zonked on the sofa with my head resting on the arm of it and my left ear dangling over the edge. (Unlike most Guide Dogs, I am allowed on the sofa because space on our narrowboat home is limited). 

Boris wore me out! Boris was great fun! Boris's human mum was nice -she did my job of walking with Mum all the way along the towpath, doing all the locks, while I got to freerun all the way with Boris for company. Boris is a ten-year-old Golden Retriever, whose boat was going the same way as ours. So our human Dads drove the boats while our Mums did all the walking and windy-uppy-windy-downy-pushy-pully stuff, and Boris and I did all the hard work of playing chase, swimming, sniffing....... It's a tough life!


No comments:

Post a Comment