Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 1 July 2018

Cold White Stuff on Sticks.


Three miles to church, and three and a bit miles back again (we came a different way). About half of it was freerun along the towpath! Yippeeeee! Now that is what I call a good Sunday outing!

Not only did I freerun, but I had a good swim too!

On the workywalkies, we crossed over the roads many times to get into the shady bits, and we stopped several times for a drink. Mummy had a squidgy bowl for me and shared her bottle of water with me!

The church bit was good - carpet and cool! Good for a snooze through all the yacketying and humanhowling. Then, on the workywalkies back, I had to stop and wait with Mummy while Daddy crossed the road to a shop. He came back with blobs of cold white stuff on sticks. Mummy really loves me! She let me have the last bit of her blob! It was scrummy! And nice and cold too!

After all that exertion I seemed to have a bit of a rattle in my nose when I laid my chin across Mummy's back leg!

3 photos;
Me enjoying a swim in the canal.

Enjoying Mummy's last blob of cold white stuff on a stick.

Snoozing on Mummy's leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment