Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Playdates!


A delivery. A yummy delivery. For MEEEEEE! New din dins!

Mummy says it is super good for me. Better than the one I have been having. I just think it is yummy scrummy! I didn't get any bigger bowlful though.....

The package also had some treats in it. Teeny tiny morsels. Yummy teeny tiny morsels. Mummy says they are super good-for-me training treats / good boy rewards. I think I can cope with some of those! There were some bigger treats too - I hope to find out more about them soon......

This delivery came after a largely snoozy-tongue-hangy-out day. I did workywalkies Mummy along the towpath first though. Daddy fibbed. He said we were only going half a mile. Mummy's talkybone squawked two and a half miles! It was a nice workywalkies though, interspersed with stops for human yacketying sessions. First of all we found our humanfriends' floatyboatyhomes; Peter & Lin and Chris & Sally. That got me a lie down on the cool damp grass while they yipped away. Then we went onto familiar territory again. We are back in this Ellesmere place. We were heading to Tesco again, but found fans and admirers again on the way. Well, I'm never going to be so rude as to turn down a fuss from a fan!

I took Mummy around Tesco. I even sorted her out when she burbled 'Where's the milk Oaks? I think we must've gone past it'. I gave her 'the look', she said 'go on then smartybum. Find the milk'. About turn.....two aisles back where we had come from...... bum bounce! Yummy Thank you!

When we came out of Tesco Mum said 'Over the bridge Oaks'. Well - that wasn't the way we had come! I did as I was told though and then found our floatyboatyhome! Aboard was a manhuman sitting at the table. He had Mummy's tippetytappetytoy all in bits on the table. He did lots of fiddling and twiddling with a tiny shiny stick thing and lots of teensyweensy little nibs. Eventually Mummy's toy looked like itself again and it started yacketying again. Apparently he was a pootervet and he made it better for Mummy.

This evening, after getting to sample my new nosh, we went out for a short walkies along the towpath again. There we found lots of floatyboatyhumanpals. That was all nice and good but, much more importantly, I found my buddy Lilly the yellow floatyboatylabradorgirlie! Yaaaayhaaayyyyy! Happy waggy reunions! Apparently we are going to be here for nearly two weeks. I hope there will be plenty of playdates for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment