Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 8 July 2018

Super Hangy-Outy-Tongueified


How many times did we cross the roads? 'Find the kerb left'.... 'Find the kerb right'.... 'Find the crossing'..... every time it was to reach the darker bits of pawment, the ones not in the full glow of the skyhotball. It was much nicer workywalkiesing there though, and it gave me some opportunities for the yummies that come when I 'Get the button' at the bleepycrossings! Heehee!

It was all good though. It got us to a nice cool church where I was able to sprawl out on the nice cool floor through all the humanhowling and yacketying. Then, it was just a short workywalkies to a human yummyery where I got served before the humans! A nice cool bowl of water was delivered to the most important member of the family first! It was a long snooze behind mummy's chair for me while all their munching and yacketying went on. It always takes longer with humanfriends there, and today it was Peter and Lin. It was good though. I had a quiet corner out of everyone's way so I could zzzz in peace.

Inside floatyboatyhome was super hangy-outy-tongueified when we got home, so Mummy took out all the windows and Daddy switched on a noisy hufferbox. It is a bit cooler now! Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment