Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 30 July 2018

Plain and undotty!


Oooooopsie! It seems that a yummy left on a little table at Oakley-nose-height is not meant for Oakley!

After a workywalkies to a room in a church across town, and back again, we got back to all the floatyboatyhomes and all the humans got scurrying around putting up flappyroofs with no walls and putting out lots of chairs and tables on the wide bit of towpath grassy area. Then all sorts of delectables went onto the bigger tables. Then lots of humans came along at various times throughout the morning. Uncle Peter had a hot whistly-snout pot thingy that he was using to make endless cups of hot black or brown slurpystuff. Aunty Sue, other Aunty Sue, Aunty Lin and several others at various times were giving out lots of the yummies from the big tables. I stayed out of the way for some of the time. It was less hectic aboard floatyboatyhome. When I did hop out I was greeted by that yummy just perfectly placed at nose height. It just called out to my mouth...... my mouth obediently answered! Some of the human mouths turned up at the corners but Mummy didn't seem to happy. Oh dear! At least I now know that something called 'cake' is delicious!

After a little while more, I got to take Daddy walkies - a long walkies around town. It was really confusing; we went to lots and lots of doors but didn't dingdong. Daddy just fed the oblong mouths in each door with flappy rectangles and we left again. Most peculiar, but it was a welcome walkies anyway.

On the way back the sky did a big bad leaky on us. When we arrived back home, Mummy was busy on her talkybone so she couldn't stop me at the door for a towelrub. That meant I got to go straight in and do a superb bigshake - I got a really good spray going all up the walls, cupboards, doors....... heeheeheee! Well..... it was boring all plain and undotty!

This evening, Daddy went out and left us so, after more talkyboning, Mummy let me take her out for some practice with her long cane-with-a-ball-on-the-end. It was a very pleasant wander along the towpath and back. That meant I got to enjoy a good old sniffing and weemailing session!

No comments:

Post a Comment