Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Leisurely Evening Stroll.


Mummy.......I am doing a reeeeeaaallly good sit here. Now......look into my eyes.....pay attention to my loving gaze......now please just let this good boy pose erase all memory of the oopsies that happened on the way here. Yep....that's right....now.....what does a good boy get? Yeah.....that's right..... a yummy......nom nom nom.

Now, I think we need some more practice at this exercise.......see....I'm still sitted......I'm still gazing lovingly at you......

There's a good Mummy..... you see.... it worked......you've forgotten all about the bits on our workyalkies where the bushed dragged me over for a sniff......and the few weemails that simply couldn't be left undone......oh...and that little pile of round black tiny balls beside that hole in the ground....I couldn't possibly have left them for you to tread in. That is now all forgotten isn't it? But you have, of course remembered all the 'find the beam' and 'find the bollard' and 'find the paddle' and 'walk the plank' that I executed pawfectly for you. Oh, and the nuzzle on the knee to warn you about the hole in the ground........mmmmmm nomnomnom! Your forgettery is working well and your remembery is pretty good today too!

I think Daddy is doing quite well too. A nice leisurely evening stroll, leading to a play with Dylan the Lab x whippet x collie floatyboatydog, then.....well......what a good forgettery Daddy! Heehee....forgetting to put my lead back on me after that meant I simply had to freerun all the way home again! Woohoo! And I beat you back! Slowcoach!

2 photos:
Me getting my yummy at the top of the last lock we did today.

Me with Dylan - a black pal a bit like me but narrower and with quirky ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment