Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 15 July 2018

Bumingham!

I rather like this humankennelblock! I've got my very own bed on a super comfy sofabed! It does seem to be making my head very heavy though..... and my eyelids seem to be weighted too......

Maybe that has something to do with all the workywalkies and train rides today.

It all started with a very pleasant workywalkies through town to a church with a nice cool floor to zzzzz away the humanhowling. Lots of fusses and admirations too. That is a nice church! Then we went further on through town to the train station. Our humanfriend Graham came with us on all of this. We said tattybye to him though when our train eventually arrived. We had waited ages for it and it was super crowded. Mummy sat next to a manhuman and Daddy squeezed onto a sideways seat. I squidged myself in under the seat to keep out of the way. It was really tongue-hangy-outy on there too, so I was really glad of the nice big bowl of water Daddy got for me when we arrived at our next station. I slurped up every drop! The next train was much more comfortable and I had a bit of room to stretch out. It brought us to very familiar territory: Bumingham!

Next came a workywalkies across town to find this humankennelblock. Daddy did some yacektying with the manhuman behind the big high desk, then we got into one of those magic boxes with the slidey door. It jiggled us and vvvvvvvvd for a long time before the door slid open again to the new outside. Then we had to go along a corridor to find our kennel. It is REALLY high up in the sky! When I hupped to look out of the window, I could see little tiny cars whizzing by. That magic box has shrunk the world outside!

My work wasn't finished though. After a bit of a rest and my dinner, we went back into the magic box and it changed everything back to normal. We went out to explore the streets and towpath and found a human yummyery. A chance for a snooze under the table outside while Mummy and Daddy munched. They failed dismally! Not a crumb fell my way! All I got was a bowl of water - brought to me by the nice workymanhuman BEFORE Mummy and Daddy's nosh! (Note; most important member of the family served first!). Then workywalkies all the way back again and that magic box did its shrinking thing again.

Now, if you will excuse me, I think my eyelids need some close inner scrutiny......zzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment