Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 16 July 2018

Loudy Scary Bangs!


Under the table. That is where I have spent a large proportion of today. Under the table in the human yummyery at the humankennelblock (NO bacon though! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!). Then, after a leisurely walkies and a return to our kennel, it was workywalkies to a big humanworkyplace called the Canal and River Trust office in Bumingham. We went into a big room with a hugenormous table in the middle and lots of chairs around it. I was very glad there was a nice carpet under the table to snooze on through AAAAALLLL the yacketying. Humans take so very long to exchange information! Why can't they just do it the proper way? One quick sniff of the important parts of the body and all necessary knowledge is gained. There were some nice new humanfriends to greet though and I may have managed to sneak around under that huge table and gain myself a few ear rubs while Mummy wasn't paying attention! Heehee!

The leisure walkies before all of this was with just Daddy. Apparently Mummy had to pack everything again into the big wheeliecase. When Daddy and I got back Mummy's face was all screwed up! Apparently she did a 'Blinky Blunder' and picked up the wrong squirtytube. She got the buzzy thing that she uses to tickle her fangs with and managed to put the wrong stuff on it. It seems that headfur-detangler doesn't taste nice. Oops!

After all the yacketying in this meeting thingy, we set off across town to 'Find the station' and get on the first of two trains to get us back home.  The changeover was at a new station we've never visited before. I was glad to find a corner there that needed watering! So I've now left my contact details at a station called Crewe. The first train was a bit crowded but Mummy and I found just enough room for us between a wall and somebody's big wheelicase. Daddy had to squish in on the other side of the carriage. The second train was a bit less crowded, but we had to sit right by the smelly human-spending room, and it's door kept on opening all by itself. From time to time there were some really loud scary BANGs from the roof too. That made me go hide underneath Mummy's seat. Daddy said it was nothing to worry about - it was something to do with the electrickery pickup thingy. I was not convinced, and I think Mummy was a bit nervous about it too. I felt a tiny bit safer underneath her. I hope she felt safer with me beneath her......

Back home safely now and my bed is back on my end of the sofa. That means I have Mummy's back paws to use as a pillow! That'll do nicely!

Photo shows me with Mummy on the first train today - Mummy is putting my harness back on me ready to get off. The big suitcase is beside us lying on the floor and Mummy is sitting on one of the uncomfortable sideways seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment