Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 13 July 2018

Huffyfuffyhotbox.


I met a fan and I became a fan today.

I took Daddy for a couple of leisure walkies and, on the first one, I met ladyhuman Joyce, one of my fans. Nice to meet you Joyce! Thanks for the fusses! On the second one, I became a bit of a fan of Hugo, labrador cross, and his manhuman who had yummies!

The rest of the day has been largely a lazy snoozy day with a bit of bone-destruction work. This evening, I stayed safely tucked away aboard floatyboatyhome while the humans (we have been joined by two other floatyboatyhomes humanpals; Peter & Lin and Chris & Sally, plus their grown-up humanpup Jacob) did that munching around a stinky huffyfuffyhotbox thing outside. I did go to join them a bit later though, once it was safe and that nasty stinky thing had finished huffing a sizzling and puffing!

2 photos;
Me with my fan, Joyce.

Me with Hugo and his manhuman with a very appealing and interesting front paw!

No comments:

Post a Comment