Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 13 July 2018

Spikysticks!


Towelrub! I haven't had one of those on return home from workywalkies for ages! I got one tonight though! Oooooooh! It was good!

It came after a late night out. A great night out. A night of long workywalkies and Guide Dog Colleagues to kanoodle with!

That late night came after a longish workywalkies this morning, working locks with Mummy, and then a chill out on the grassy towpath with a big new bone.

This evening was great! I got a slightly early dinner and then we set off out. It was a bit of a challenging workywalkies with lots of offkerbs where the greenery was overgrowing the pawment making it too narrow to walk along. It was also all completely new territory so all very exciting! The workywalkies took us to a huge parkyplace with a lot of running humans. Many of them were Guide Dogs humans running to raise shinydisks to sponsor a puppy to be trained. But much more important than the humans, there were buddies! The two that I got to kanoodle with the most were Hershey and Declan, both yellow lab x retrievers. We weren't able to go play (Humph!) but it was great to meet and greet and kanoodle. It is always great to meet colleagues!

The workywalkies home was even more challenging. I had to work supergood to look after Mummy coz it was dark and so she had to put her trust completely in me! We had to do even more offkerbs going this way because the green spikysticks were on Mummy's side and she can't fit underneath them like I could when they were on my side! We made it though! We are home safely and I do seem to be having a little difficulty holding my head up now.........

3 Photos:
Me with my big new bone, lying on the grassy towpath with the bone between my front paws.

Meeting and greeting Hershey (we tried to have a play but didn't get away with it. Huff!).


From left to right; Mummy, me, Lin and Declan.

No comments:

Post a Comment