Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 6 July 2018

When is a Sausage NOT a sausage?


I thought it was a sausage! I did a really good sit. I gave the humans my bestest pleading look. I even watered the dry grass with mouthdrips. Then they finally got the message and brought it to me. But.....but....but......it wasn't a sausage at all! It was a handle on a twisty spike that Daddy had used to stab and pop a bottle of red water!

They had been doing that sizzly huffy hotbox thing again on the towpath this evening. I stayed safely inside our floatyboatyhome until it was safe to emerge again. I am sure I caught the aroma of sausages......hufff!

This was at the end of the day. Before that, I had helped Mummy to work two locks and had taken Daddy walkies to a mouthdrip shop. The nice manhuman there, was very kind; he gave me a bone! Meanie Daddy wouldn't let me carry it home though. He insisted on putting it in the bag he was carrying. I so could have saved him the trouble of carrying that bit of extra weight!

The rest of the day has been spent mainly snoozing away the mega hotness. I'm still miffed about that sausage!

2 photos:
Me guiding Mummy to work the locks. I am wearing my swim bra, not my workyharness, but still leading Mummy carefully.

My bestest pleading look, sitting beside Peter and Lin's floatyboatyhome with that sausage that wasn't a sausage on top of the box in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment