Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 7 July 2018

Bone O'Clock!


Uh hu hu hu hu hu......zzzzzzzz.... that's about all that is possible today. It is seriously hangy-outy tongue today.

I did manage to muster the energy to demolish my bone that the nice man gave me yesterday. That didn't take long! Yummy!

Mummy was so daft though; she really expected me to keep it on my bed on the floor. She burbled something about bone vs wooden floor being noisy...... well I had to demonstrate just how noisy I could possibly make it! Heeheehee!

Mummy says this evening will have to be walkies time - when the skyhotball has gone to bed. I think I am liking the sound of that. I can't even go swimming here as there are far too many floatyboatyhomes and nowhere that I can get in and out to splosh.

Photo shows me with my bone on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment