Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 22 July 2018

Scary Thing.

Fans on wheeliewizzers!

I was doing my duty - workywalkiesing Mummy along the towpath. Mummy kept yipping to a little black block thing that sometimes yipped back sounding a bit like Daddy. Apparently, we were the advance patrol. We had to walk ahead of Daddy on floatyboatyhome to check if he could get through the really narrow bits. We had to see if there were other floatyboats coming towards him. While we were doing this duty, two humans came towards us on wheeliewizzers. They were Liesl and William; very nice humans who just happen to be fans of me and Guide Dog Puppy Walkers too! Mummy thinks Puppy Walkers are fantabulous people because they look after us when we are ickle puppies for our first year, and begin our training to become lifechangers. We stopped and chatted for a little while and so Daddy caught up with us.

We then carried on for another stretch and got way ahead of Daddy and floatyboatyhome again because he had to wait for some boats going the other way. This meant that we then had to wait aaaaaages for him after the narrow bits finished. Then it was cruising time and a much needed big slurp from my water bowl.

We had to do that canal in the sky scary thing again. This time the towpath and the long-way-down-open-bit were on the other sides to the way they were the other day. Mummy held on firmly to my lead, attached to my bra though. I think she though I might be daft enough to try to fly or something........Nope! No way! I stayed much more on the towpath side of the deck this time!

This evening, Liesl and William arrived again on their wheeliewizzers. They stayed yacketying with Mummy and Daddy almost until the light fell out of the sky. They brought a bottle of stinky slurp. I didn't fancy that......but..... I did rather enjoy the big juicy carrot they brought especially for me! Yummmmmmmy! Thank You! Come again........

Photo shows Mummy and me on the towpath when we met with Liesl and William on their wheeliewizzers. They both had funny bowls on top of their heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment