Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 2 July 2018

Furless.


Well....yesterday wasn't over when I updated you! I still had a bit more work to do. I had to workywalkies Mummy along the towpath to join with some humanfriends who were moored just along from us in their floatyboatyhomes, then on to a burpyslurp place. Well, the slurp made some of them burp! It was that funny brownish water with froth on top. It was really just a chillout time for me, under the table, outside, while they all did ooooooooodles of yacketying. Then I had to step up my game to guide Mummy back home again. By then it was really dark and I had to get her down some very lumpety-bumptey steps and along the towpath. We made it safely! I think I did good!

Today, we started off with a little workywalkies along the shady towpath. When the shady bits ran out and it got hot under the skyhotball, Daddy stopped floatyboatyhome and picked us up. We then cruised all the way, except for stopping to work just one lock.

This afternoon, Mummy loved me again! I got the other bone from the pack we got on Saturday! Yummminess! I got to munch on that in the not-quite-so-hot inside of floatyboatyhome, then, when the shade came over, I got to snooze out on the towpath while Mummy and Daddy were both occupied with clicketyfingersing.

This evening, I got to take Daddy for a nice leisurely explore of the village while Mummy did all her domesticals. When we got home the floor was all furless. I will soon sort that out again.....oh....wait.....Mummy gave me a super grooming session this afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment