Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 30 June 2018

Rescued Mixup!


Workywalkies to get a bone.
Most of the day to do serious work on that bone.
Fun freerun this evening.

Yep! I think that makes for a good day!

The workywalkies started with Daddy giving Mummy directions. That meant I was in for a good challenge; new territory for just Mummy and me! We did it though! We found Morrisons and Mummy got me a bone! A very worthwhile workywalkies before the day got too hot. I also had to guide Mummy around a couple of other little shops next to Morrisons. That was a challenge too; they both had very narrow, cluttered aisles - too narrow for us to get through in normal side-by-side mode. I had to 'go ahead' many times, but I still managed to steer Mummy clear of the gazillions of obstacles with no mishaps! I rather think I earned that bone and it was yummy earnings!

It just so happens that we are moored right beside a pooch playground! What a shame!!!! We just had to go and explore it. Well....it would have been so rude to ignore such a wide open inviting place wouldn't it? That was a very welcome relaxing time in the cooler evening. I even found a buddy to have a brief play with; her name was Judy; 18 month old rescued mixup. I had a good little game of chase with her. Otherwise, it was just a nice time of fetch the ball launched by Mummy and just generally having a good old romp and roll in the grass!

7photos:
Getting my yummy bone from Mummy.

Most of the yummy juicy bits gone but it was tongue-hangy-out hot work so I paused briefly for a rest.

Freerunnnnnn! Big open green space, me with happy waggy tail and my ball, waiting for Mummy to come get it to relaunch it for another chase.

A delicious roll on the grass - but I kept hold of my ball so Mummy couldn't steal it.

Mum! Throw my ball again!!!

No Mummy......I haven't been eating the grass......

Playtime with Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment