Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 29 June 2018

Shhhhhhhtoopid Nettles!


There's no better way to start the day that with a good game of chasing-rolling-boxing with a fellow Black Labrador!

Mummy harnessed me up and we set off along the towpath but only got to the next floatyboaty. There I simply HAD to stop to meet n greet Milo. Mummy saw sense and undressed me and told me to 'Go on then, have a play'. Well.... It would have been very wrong to defy that command wouldn't it? Milo was great fun. We had a good few minutes of chasing and rolling and a good old boxing match!

That set me up nicely for a good workywalkies. That workywalkies was along a two and a half mile stretch of towpath - most of it a bit of a challenge for Mummy-wobbly-2paws. Four paws - no problem! It was not just the rugged floor that caused Mummy troubles - it was the sticky-outy-ouchy-greenspikes too. I did my bestest to guide her around them but some of them were really long and beasty. She said lots of 'Owws and Ouches' and something like 'OWWW Shhhhhhhtoopid nettles!'. She now seems to have funny red bobbly patches on her back legs.

We then joined Daddy aboard floatyboatyhome for a cruise the rest of the way. No locks today, so a bit of a lazy one.

This afternoon, I got to share kisses with one of my fans! Cynthia came to visit and I got to share my sofa with her! While she and Mummy & Daddy did a load of the inevitable yackeying, I took the opportunity for a snooze under the table (it is a smidgen cooler there) but it was lovely to share some time and kisses and fusses - and Cynthia brought me a box of Gravybones! I like Cynthia! Come again!

3 photos:
Play-bowing with Milo on the towpath.

Boxing match with Milo.

Kisses with Cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment