Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 17 June 2018

Boydoggy Playstuff!

Wowwweeee! Now that's what I call a superduper Sunday!

A nice long workywalkies to church, meeting and greeting lots of humanpals, a snooze on the carpet through all the humanhowling and yacketying. That was all a good start. Then came a little more workywalkies to get to a FREERUN! Then a bit more workywalkies back to floatyboatyhome. That was only a very brief visit home though - just long enough to hop aboard, then hop off again (I think Daddy collected some bottles of human drinking water), then another walkies. This led us to the most fantabulous whole afternoon of poochplay with my buddy Jasper! Ear-chewing, jowl-tugging, chasing and rolling and errrr..... well..... you know..... boydoggy playstuff!

I did have one surprise; in Jasper's garden I found a huge blue cushion. I jumped up onto it...... except it turned out it wasn't a cushion..... I ended up IN it ..... up to my belly in water! Oooops! It got me a great towelrub though! Heeheee!


Photo shows Jasper and me having a good boxing match.
Jasper is a white and grey staffie x frenchie. We are in Jasper's living room by the sofa which has Jasper's Mummy, Jan on it.





Below is a link to a short video of us playing!

https://www.facebook.com/GuideDogOakley/videos/2182809051733783/

No comments:

Post a Comment