Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 28 June 2018

Rumbling Floatyboat.


Oh But MuuuUUUUuuummm...... That is really mean - shutting the doors so I can't go inside floatyboatyhome. OK, it's nice on the backdeck but I REALLY want to go inside. It doesn't matter that I am dripping from my little swim........ the floor really needs a drink......

The doors stayed firmly closed! Huffff! I simply had to stay and just drip on the backdeck!

It was a welcome swim after four locks and a lot of waiting around while lots of other floatyboats went up and down before ours got its turn. Mummy and I had workywalkiesded quite a long way too. I think Mummy was a bit jealous of me getting to go splosh, but another floatyboat came along so the fun had to stop. Apparently it is not a good plan to swim with a rumbling floatyboat around!

After all that, my bed seems to have zoomed away the rest of the day. I just laid down for a few little zzzzs and suddenly it was dinnertime! How did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment