Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 1 June 2018

Bumpety car-train-waggon


BBBBEEEAAACCCHHH!!! Yayyhayyhayyy!

I got to swim and run and sniff and roll and shake and roll again and swim again and...... Ooooooh! It was soooooo goood!

It all started off with another boring time at the flat. Well....not quite entirely boring.... We did have visitors - that made my tail wag. Two manhumans who did a lot of yacketying with Mummy and Daddy, then did lots of squiggles on flappy rectangles and then did something with a little box that they held against the walls and it zapped a red dot onto the wall opposite. It seems that it gave them some numbers that had to be squiggled..... Most odd! I got a yummy chewybar too. (I think Mummy thought it would 'keep me occupied for days'. Hmmm... well it only took me about an hour to teach her that was a daft notion!).

Just after we left to go workywalkies, there was a car-woof noise and we turned around and went straight back to the flat again. I was NOT impressed! It turned out though that the car-woof was from Pappa! That was alright then! We all went back into the flat for a few minutes - just so he could check it out. Then we all got into the car and went to one of my favouritest places ever: Hengistbury Head! Pooch paradise! I was a bit miffed though because, instead of going freerun, we went into the human yummyery! Well! How rotten was that? Harrrrumph!

I didn't even get any hooverings either, so, when it was time to leave, I thought maybe it was my turn for fun then..... NOPE! That big green openspace was so pulling me to it...... but it was not to be..... we got onto a funny car-train-waggon thingy. It had no door so, as we were all bumping along in it, I could watch the road go by that I so know and love to zoom along! Apparently this was to save Pappa's old legs. He is too grey-round-the-muzzle to be up to walking that far now, so that is why we rode instead.

When we got off at the other end though, after a bit of a walkies where I had to 'behave myself' because there were too many people and barbecues around (Humph!), I got to do a 'sit' while Mummy disrobed me and said those wonderful words 'Go play'! Yipppeeeee! Sand, splosh, grassy tufties, swimmies, zoomies, rollies, shakies (I got Pappa well and good! Heehee!)

We rode back again on the bumpety car-train-waggon thingy, and then, at last.....I got to have a brief hoon about on that huge greenspace! Daddy disappeared and came back with some upside-down pointy things with white goo on top. I sat to watch them eat it and Pappa got in a right mess with his so I had to clean him up and clean up underneath where he was sitting. There were some blobs I couldn't clean up though - they were on top of my head!

We have said bye-bye to Pappa and returned to our humankennelblock.I have had to get into the big white tub for a major grooming session (I think I heard Mummy say something about it not being worth bathing me until I've finished playing beachboy - I think I like the sound of that.....). She did attack me with a warm frothy cloth though - especially on those blobs on my head!

Munching on a 'Yakkers' chewbar, lying on the new carpet in the lounge of Granny and Grandpa's flat.

Riding in the car-train-waggon thingy, peering out at the road wizzing past.

Walkies with Mummy and Pappa along the busy track by all the posh sheds on Mudeford Spit, beyond the hill of Hengistbury Head.

My first swim of this year in the ocean.

Fun on the sand.

You can't beat a good roll in the sand when you are nice and soggy! I think I quite like the 'golden' look!.

The aftermath of my grooming session in the big white trough in our humankennel. Mummy seems to got rid of it all now!

1 comment:

  1. If you can't stand crowd then for sure get to party venue here early to start off your night. Our group did this just a few days ago and quaffed down some tasty beers and ciders before making our escape to further escapades in the city.

    ReplyDelete