Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 23 June 2018

Fantabulous!


Apart from a bit of a shopping workywalkies, today has been all about hard work:

Some serious hard work on a huge new bone! Yummmmm!

Also, I have been working hard with Mummy on our shinydisks raising stuff. I'm not too sure how I managed it but it seems that my paws hit the right buttons to close our VirginMoneyGiving page. This was the one we had going for our BMTenkay whizzywalkies back in April. BIG WOOFY WAGGY THANK YOUs to each and every lovely pal who donated shinydisks to that. The support helped us to zoom around that course and, in the process, we raised a fantabulous £1,453.50 (I think that rather smashed our original target of £300!). That is just amazing! Thank you ooooooodles from Mummy and me.

That total has been credited to our total raised so far to sponsor another puppy to be trained to become another awesome Guide Dog to change the life of another Vision Impaired Person like Mummy. This brings us to the total of £4,613.99 - soooooo nearly there! We just need to tip this up to £5,000 and we can name a puppy in memory of Granny.

Mummy tells me that her barkday is coming soon - on 9 July. She tells me that she doesn't want carrots or boneos or chewsticks. Instead she would like anyone who wants to, to add to that Granny's puppy fund. So, if you would like to wish Mummy a Waggy Barkday then just click on 
 

Maybe I will get to enjoy her carrots and boneos and chewsticks instead......

No comments:

Post a Comment