Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 21 June 2018

Pawly.


Yayy! A towpath workywalkies that starts with a towpath freerun is the bestest kind of towpath workywalkies!

We set off this morning from floatyboatyhome with Mummy carrying my harness over her shoulder and my lead in her front paw but not connected to me! She said that, as the light was good and the towpath was really good and clear, she would let me freerun until I had done my big-busy. Well......Mummy still doesn't know if I actually did do that! Heeheee! I did go into some very long grass and some patches of those prickly green things that Mummy doesn't like (the ouchy ones).....Well....I wasn't going to tell her if I had downloaded was I? All she needed to know was that I hadn't left anything anywhere for anyone to tread in. Well...I don't do that if I can possible find a good hiding place where humans don't put their back paws. I managed to keep her guessing for quite a good distance! Heeheehee!

Mummy did eventually rumble that maybe I might have already emptied and so the freerun game came to an end. It did turn into a lovely workywalkies though; two and a bit miles worth of it! This was then followed by a nice cruise, then a couple of locks.

We have moored up right behind some humanpals. Tony and Pat were with us in Newbury. Tony made some nice fusses of me but Pat can't do that. Apparently I would make her pawly. She is a lurjick. I don't know what a lurjick is but I so wanted to show her my loves and tell her I care!

2 photos
Me waiting atop a lock with my lead keeping control of a square bollard.

My cruising position - supervising the water as it glides by.


No comments:

Post a Comment