Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Admirations!


Team towpath on a mission!

It seems we are heading somewhere. Mummy says we are going to be cruising almost every day for the next three weeks or so. She says we will have lots of locks to work and lots of miles of towpath to workywalkies. I'm liking the sound of this!

Today was all about locks. Eleven of them spread along about two and a half miles. We had a nice lockyworkymanhuman with us all the way so Mummy didn't have to go across to the other side of the locks. Jim did all of that. Jim had doggy biccies in his pocket too! I like Jim!

I got to sit and wait a LOT while all the windy-uppy-windy-downy-pushy-pully stuff went on. That meant I simply had to absorb all the fusses and admirations from all the passersby and other floatyboatypeople. It was a tough job, but it had to be done!

Three photos:

1 Dishwasher prewash service poised for action beside the breakfast table. Apparently the little brown things are called Bran Flakes. Apparently they are good for my botty. I think they are good for my tummy! Yummy!

2 Me workywalkiesing Mummy along the grassy towpath. This was a bit of a challenge in places as the ground was quite rough and jagged in places, so I had to keep Mummy on the good bits as far as possible. Also, there was a lot of overhanging greenstuff. I had to try to keep mummy away from it because when she touched it with her front leg, she said lots of 'Ouch'es and other things I don't think she is supposed to say. It seems that some of the greenthings make human furless areas go all blobbly and ouchy.

3 Me lying atop a lock supervising.

No comments:

Post a Comment