Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 28 July 2017

What a Mess!

Huff! My aroma has been readjusted! My eau de pongy poisson was clearly not approved of. First stop this morning was a Tesco where Mum got a pack of pooch wipes. Next stop was one of those shops full of frothmonsters. While Dad fed one of the monsters with human fursubstitutes and my bed cover, plus my car-bra too, Mum attacked me with the wipes. She says I am now acceptable. Hufff!

After that, we did a big long workywalkies around a bit of a place Mum says is called Inthemess. Well, I was in a delightful mess until she 'sorted it out'!

Time to snooze off my dinner now before setting off to find a human yummyery. I hope Mum is a messy eater tonight.....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as though you are all having a great time despite the 'de-smelling' sessions! Our daughter was born in Inverness, so give the place a wave from us! Jennie, Chris and Monty

    ReplyDelete