Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Barkday!


Apparently today was Mummy's barkday. She didn't get any bones or meatystrips or rawhide chews though. But I did! I got a big juicy new bone! I think I like Mummy's barkday! 
 
This morning we went to church then workywalkies back was via the full expanse of Goldwell Park AND Northcroft Park. That meant FREERUN! Yippeeeeee! That is a lovely lot of park to do zoomies around! It is interrupted by a short walk on lead where the road so very rudely crosses through, but I survived that!

When we got back to floatyboatyhome, we were all hot and so the only thing to do was to take a cooling dip in the river! Heehee! Oooooooh! that was lovely! Even Mum sort of joined me by standing with her back paws in the water. She said something about the little tiny swimmy-under-water things were a bit tickly.

This evening, I managed to sneak in another good swim session and a game of ball-launcher fetch too - a welcome break from all the yackety-yacking of the humanfriends who came to sit and yack and nosh with Mum & Dad.

Mum didn't get bones etc, but she did have carrots and cucumber - and she shared some with me! Yummmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment