Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 5 September 2016

Team Oakley!

Yayyyyyy! The awesome towpath team - BACK in action!

And a very 'rewarding' day it has been! Yummmm!

We started off with a good workywalkies into town where I got to reacquaint myself with my friend Pauline, the bestest checkout lady in Wilko, plus a few other human admirers in other shops too. That was all good. Then, on the way back, we met a Guide Dog Puppy in training. He is a lot bigger than last time we met. I think I heard Mum saying something about meeting up sometime for a playdate. I hope so. We tried to have a bit of a play this morning but we weren't allowed to get away with much.....something to do with best behaviour in uniform.....huff!

After that, we set off for our first cruise for ages. It was sooooooo good to be back doing our thing. Mum seemed to think that a bit of a refresher session would be a good idea. A reminder of all the adaptations to my work that we developed to deal with the towpath environment. Of course, I hadn't forgotten a single dot of any of it, but I was quite happy to go along with Mum's plan. After all, it involved lots of yummy rewards for doing my stuff!

I also got to enjoy a good game of chase with little Jack, the Jack Russell whose humanmum was working a few locks together with my Mum. He might be little, but he is super fast and great fun! I managed to nip back aboard our boat to get a ball to share with him. He even managed to get his little jaws around it!

Series of five photos showing a sequence of Jack and me playing by the lock.

Guide Dog Oakley playing with Jack.

Guide Dog Oakley playing with Jack.

Guide Dog Oakley playing with Jack.

Guide Dog Oakley playing with Jack.

Guide Dog Oakley playing with Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment