Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 4 September 2016

Support for Molly Moo :)

Huffffff! I wandered away for a few moments to rest my aching chompers, came back, and my bone had vanished! MuuuUUUUUuuummm!
Oh well, I shall have to save up some jawwork for tomorrow!
In in the meantime, I would like to introduce you to a doggy pal who, like me, writes a dogblog. Her name is Molly and she used to be a very sad doggy before she was rescued by K9 Rescue and then moved to live with Mum's humanpals, Stella and Graham. Molly is now very happy and healthy and getting to eat all sorts of things I can only dream about.
Stella has promised that, for every page Like Molly gets, she will feed a piggy with some shinydisks. Then when her piggy, Bank, is full up, she will give half to K9 Rescue to help more doggies like Molly, and half to me for my fundraising to train another Guide Dog like me. Isn't that fab?!
So, please check out Molly's great blog, LIKE her page, and spread the message too by sharing it. Hopefully this will also mean that I will get yo enjoy a good playtime with Molly soon too. That would be a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment