Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word....

OOPSIE! Sorreeeeeee! Mummy I do love you really...... I just could not stop myself - that water came up to drag me in....it was utterly irresistible..... Thank you for the treat for being a good boy and obeying your first 'Oakley stay out of the water' command. But......it was so yummy it made me forget why I got it! The next thing I knew, I was up to my shoulders in that looooooovely cool water! Ohhh! It was so nice in there.....

You weren't impressed with me were you? I could tell that from the way you barked loudly at me. I didn't like that. :( It made me sad. I think I really got the message that I had got it all wrong when you put my lead back on and marched me off to the other end of the lock. Then having to 'sit and stay', with you ignoring me just made me sadder. I was very glad when the lock was nearly empty and you came to my end of the beam. That gave me the chance to give you my very bestest I-love-you-I'm-sorry-chin-on-knee-please-love-me pose. Your scratch under my chin at that moment was just bliss. That told me that you know I was sorry for being a bit naughty.

I hope that soggy patch I so lovingly left on your knee cooled you down as much as my dip in the lock-side cooled me down. Oooooh! It was lovely in there....

Now - I need to remember......
I must obey my mummy
I must resist the lure of the water
I must obey my mummy
I must resist the lure of the water
I must.......

No comments:

Post a Comment