Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 23 July 2016

Mini-human malarkey......

Human puppies dont half make a lot of noise! Well, my niece, Hallie certainly does! And it seems that big humans do all sorts of jiggling and cuddling and rocking and putting things into her mouth, and a whole range of other weird things to try to stop the howling. Soooooo, I'm thinking..... If I start howling and flinging my paws around, will I get jiggled and huggled and have things put into my mouth? Maybe it is worth a try.....

In the meantime, I will continue to stay out of the way - I'm still really not sure how to handle this microhuman malarkey.

However, all the workywalkies today was great, especially as it led to a lovely reunion with long missed humans - Clinton and Joanne and their two maxi-minihumans, Emma and Josh. It was great to be allowed to just chill in their garden while the inevitable vast amounts of yacketyyacking went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment