Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 31 December 2018

Happy New Ears!


Fizzpops and wizzbangs are going off all around outside. I'm safe and snug here on Mummy's lap on the sofa though. The bestest place to be after a day of workywalkies. Well - maybe not a whole day - but quite enough. It was Mummy's first venture into this Dudley place, so I had to strut my stuff to keep her safe and find the way around. It was just over four and a half miles in total of 'Straight on..... find the crossing.... find left..... find right...... straight on..... find the door left..... find Wilkos......' etc etc etc. Some of it was around a flappy-walls shoppy place where there was a huge pile of carrots on one bit. I did give the manhuman my bestest pleading look, but he didn't get the message! Huff! Mummy loved me though; when we got home, she gave me the biggest one she could find! Mmmmmm......

Mummy says that we have to have Happy New Ears tomorrow..... but I am very happy with my old ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment