Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 1 December 2018

Mince Pies!

Well, it’s Day 2 of the holiday with Daddy Dixon. It was nice to get reacquainted in proper doggy fashion, although Malcolm said the game of errr “leapfrog” was rather unnecessary! I think it took me a day to settle in, I was missing Mum and Dad and the floaty boat home. Anyway, we’re having fun with some great free runs in muddy fields, lots of games in the garden and terrorising the chickens he he. The definite highlight today was when Malcolm left a mince pie unattended for - he said - 7 milliseconds, whatever a millisecond is. Apparently I moved quicker than someone called Yooosane Bolt. I’m a Labrador, we’re on this earth to clear up unwanted food! Malcolm and Brenda have a hot box just like at home so Dixon and I are snuggled up.

The photo shows Dixon and me chillin’ in front of the hotbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment