Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Innocent!

Well, no post yesterday which was Day 4 of holibobs. We still got a freerun but Malcolm and Brenda were having something called new windows fitted. I think it didn't go very well and at one point Brenda told me not to listen 'cos Malcolm said some naughty words. Today has been better - we went to the canal!! Dixon and I had a great run at somewhere called Hatton - I think I've been there before and there were blimmin hundreds of locks. I thought we might see the floatyboat home and mum and dad but no sign of them. In fact, the canal was broke. In one bit there wasn't any water and lots of men in something called Hivisjackits doing stuff to the gates. At least the café was open and Malcolm err,,, dropped a bit of his sausage sandwich. We met a nice chap with a little Schnauzer who thought I was a pup in training! Must be my youthful good looks. When we got home I decided Malcolm and Brenda's bed was the best place to clean my paws and have a snooze.

First photo shows DaddyDixon and me by one of the locks at Hatton, second picture is us looking all innocent at the café and the third one shows the broken canal - I hope they fix it before Mum and Dad and the floatyboat home arrive.



No comments:

Post a Comment