Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 17 December 2018

Workywalkies!

Back to work today - big style!

Not just a bit of a workywalkies - one of my favourite sets of big workywalkies:

From floatyboatyhome to the bus-train thingy, a ride on the bus-train thingy, then another workywalkies to the proper train station. Next came a long ride on the train - a nice comfy one with good snooze=carpet and space!

That got us to Marley's Bone Station.

I totally knew where to go workywalkies from there! Mummy realised I knew and just said 'Find the way'. I gave her that look that tells her 'Leave it to me'. First stop was my favourite tree. Then I could properly concentrate on my job! So off we set through the streets of London. I may have kinda sped up a tad as we got near to Hidey Park! Thankfully, I managed to guide Mummy and Daddy to the nearest entrance so I got to freerun sooner and for a little bit longer! Heehee! Then it was back into harness mode again for the final leg of the London workywalkies to Victor Ear station and onto another train.

The final workywalkies was from the final station to Puppa's home.

Phew! It has been great to be back in action but I do seem to now have a huge need to inspect the inside of my eyelids!

Photo shows me making the most of the space and comfy carpet on the first train.

No comments:

Post a Comment