Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 22 December 2018

Paw Banging!


Help! I'm a dog. Get me out of here!

These humans are completely bonkers!

There were loads of them on the highfloor (well, actually, it wasn't really high because we were way up above it, with the seats in curvy rows around it). They were all covered in big, bright, weird fursubstitutes. They were humanhowling and doing some crazy paw-prancing stuff. There were all sorts of peculiar things going on. All the humans on the seats (including ooodles of minihumans) were banging their front paws together and humanhowling and barking things like 'Oh no it isn't' and 'it's behind you' and 'Boooo...'

Debbi and Ryan were there but Debbi disappeared. Apparently she went up into the roof to tickle the black and white teeth on her noise box. Ryan sat with us though, so I got some fusses and loves! I was glad I had space on the carpet to stretch out for a bit of an on-and-off-snooze.

Getting there was great: It included a longish workywalkies and a freerun around a rather lovely big park! Once we reached the shoppy area, Mummy said 'Let's find a coffee'. I spotted a Costa and steered Mummy straight to the door! Heehee! Next stop, after a bit of wandering around, was a human yummyery where we met Debbi and Ryan. It was a very nice human yummyery - not so nice that I got anything yummy, but the workyhumans were very good at ear rubs and they brought me a nice bowl of water to slurp while the human noshing went on. Then we all set off to the insanity of the day.

We walked some of the way back again, but it was way past my dinnertime and so Mummy and Daddy took pity on me and we got on a bus that brought us almost to the door of our humankennelblock. Starvation alleviation was very welcome! It is a little different though - both breakfast and dinner today have been served all over the floor of the warmrainbox. Mummy says this is because she forgot my bowl! I don't mind though. I still manage to hoover it all up in a few seconds! 
 
Photo shows me with Mummy, Debbi and Ryan outside the crazy humans place, called the Questors Theatre Ealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment