Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 28 December 2018

To-and-Fro and Up-and-Down!


Mummysnuggles - the bestest start and end to the day!

It all started with a 'Morning Mummy' snuggle on the bed. That was after I had taken Daddy out to do what simply has to be done first thing in the morning, then he had given me my breakfast and made that hot black waterstuff they seem to need to become functional. Mummy was still zzzzing so I snuck up to snuggle on top of her. I'm sure she didn't feel me arriving! I only stood on her for a moment before I found the right place to whump down!

This evening brings me my favourite pillow; Mummy's backlegs on the sofa. The only right way to be after a day of working 11 locks - to-and-fro and up-and-down and back again to open them and shut them and let floatyboatyhome in and out again..... then a walkies with Daddy to give Mummy space to stroke the floor.

2 photos:
 
'Morning Mummy! I wuv you!'. Me snuggled on top of Mummy - lying on the patchwork duvet giving her my bestest soppy-eyes look.

Sofasnuggles zzzzz - close up of my head and front paw draped across Mummy's backlegs on the sofa.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment