Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 24 December 2018

Santa Paws.


Daddy went out without me! How dare he? I had to stay and snooze with Mummy! It was a tough job but I think I managed it!

It seems that Daddy went shopping and was expecting the shop to be super crazy crowded but he said it was quieter than usual. When he came back, he made bacon butties. I got no bacon! Hufffffff! I did get a delectably stinky fishyskin cube though! Mmmmmm! Well... they tormented me with the smell of bacon - I got them back with the pong of fishyskin! Justice methinks!

We then all set out for workywalkies to the shops. 'Find Lidls', 'Find Boots', 'Find Asda' and finally 'Find the petshop'. Well I found them all, no problem, but the last one was most definitely the bestest!

When we got back, Mummy did something really peculiar; she wrapped each of the things we got in the shops into packages with shiny, crackly, flappystuff. Another oddity of human behaviour!

This afternoon, my buddy came to call for me; Isaac the huskyish! We had a fantabulous time running and chasing and hooning about together. We managed a pretty good job between us of leading the humans about the bushes too! We played hide and seek with them. We hid and they tried to seek us but we snuck about behind the bushes and came out the other end! Heeeeheeeheeee! Who says dogs have no sense of humour!

Now, another strange happening; a huge long tail of tiny colourful twinkly lights has gone up all around floatyboatyhome, and there are some fluffy tails of sparkly stuff dangling around the windows too. Mummy says that I have to be a good boy tonight so that Santa Paws comes to visit. Well, if he does, I will be sure to give him my bestest waggy greeting and plenty of kisses too!

No comments:

Post a Comment