Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 29 December 2018

Calendars now HALF PRICE!


An easy day today. I took Daddy walkies to a posty office, then guided Mummy around the Black Country Living Museum; now very familiar territory but it is good to come back and explore again. Mummy was a meanie though - she wouldn't let me hoover the yummy yellow sticks that were dotted around on the ground. She says dropped chips are not for Oaklies! I dispute that strongly!

There was a big clip-clop beast going around pulling two humans in a wheeliewagon thing. Mummy told me I was a very good boy for not shouting at the beastie. I made sure I got edible proof of my goodboyness! (Sadly it was only one of the tiny morsels from Mummy's pocket - not a yummy yellowstick, but better than nothing!).

Now, we are all cozy back aboard floatyboatyhome. We still have a few calendars left that need homes. Mummy says it is a bit tight on time now to get them to you before we get to a new ear, but, if you order very soon, we will get them on their way to you very very soon. Maybe a mug or two (we don't have many of them left!) and a coaster and keyring too?....

CALENDARS NOW REDUCED TO HALF PRICE - £5

All shinydisks will go to my fundraising to sponsor another puppy in training to change the life of a Vision Impaired Person like my Mummy.

www.guidedogoakley.org.uk/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment