Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Vejjyballs.


Santa Paws must've come. I didn't catch him though, despite my bestest efforts at pacing the length of floatyboatyhome at various times through the darktime. He must've snuck in super quietly, so I didn't get to greet him with my waggy kisses! He did leave me some prezzies though!

I got a cuddly Christmas Pudding (well, that's what Mummy says it is anyway - I just think it is a squishy thing that is great fun to toss about!) and a honking duck. They were both extra to the yummies that made me rip into the wrappings, there were chicken twigs and beefy chewsticks inside. Strangely they didn't last long though!

My dinner was a bit of a yummilicious treat too: it wasn't my usual dry nuggets, it was a scrummy-yummy tin of turnkey and vejjyballs or something. Oooooh! That was good! Can it please be this Christmas thingy everyday? I like it!

This morning, we set off walkies and Uncle Tim and Aunty Lindsay came with us. It was quite a long walkies across town and we ended up at churchish. It was a bit odd - it was familiar humanpals but in a different building. Apparently this is their new home. It was lovely - it had CARPET! Great carpet for a good face rub and back massage! Oooh! that was a welcome rolypoly!

After a bit of human howling, all the minihumans went up to the front and showed off what Santa had brought them. I joined in and showed them not only my Christmas Pudding but also how to play with it! It was fantabulous fun!

When we did the walkies back again, Aunty Tim and Uncle Lindsay came aboard our floatyboatyhome and Daddy did all the choppy sizzly steamy stuff, then they all sat for aaaaaaages noshing at the table. I kept out of the way most of the time, but I did patrol the table area on and off to check for hoovering duties. Sadly there was little work to be done!

A gentle wander around the inside of the cage that we are in was a nice way to finish it all off after they had left us. Now it seems apt to settle down for sofasnuggles while Mummy and Daddy stare at that squawkybox square thing on the wall.

Waggy Christmas everyone!

3 photos:
 
Me with my cuddly Christmas pudding and honking duck toys (sorry but the yummies didn't last long enough to get clickyboxed).


Playing with my new toy with Uncle Tim and Aunty Lindsay in church.


Upfront with all the minihumans showing off what Santa had brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment