Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 30 December 2018

Twigs Rescued!


I swimmmed! Woohooo! Wayhayyyy!

Today started with a workywalkies to church - oodles of bellyrubs and eartickles, and carpet for a good face massage and a snooze through all the humanhowling. I got a bit of something called 'com you neon'; only a tiny morsel, but at least it was a nibble!

Then it was workywalkies back to floatyboatyhome again for humanlunch.

Next came the fab bit of the day; a lovely long freerun - along the towpath, over a bridge, then a bit of a street walkies on lead, then we found paradise.... well.... actually Mummy said it is called Victoria Park. It was a lovely big park with oodles of space to run about, do zoomies, sniff and exchange weemails with the locals, and there was a huge puddle in the middle! I thought about going in for a swim but decided against it and settled for just a paddle around the edge, but then I err.... changed my mind.... well.... something like that anyway..... I kind of went in..... sideways! Oops! How very undignified! Oh well..... once wet, there was no point in bothering to stay out so I went in a few more times for a good swim! I even rescued a twig or two from the hissing and quacking featherballs in the middle! I got Daddy good and proper with a superb bigshake! Heeheehee!

3 photos:
 
Me standing at the edge of the lake with my paws in the overflowing water.

Bringing my first rescued twig ashore - hefting myself up out of the water.

Second twig rescued - it was hard work scrabbling up onto the rim under the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment